Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Deals, Deals Everywhere!

So I have been a terrible blogger, but here I am again.  I think aspiring to write something inspirational every day made me stop writing all together.  I'm going to write what's happening, what I'm thinking about, and sometimes something inspirational will come.  I'm lowering the expectations on myself.  So today, I'm talking about something that I love -- deals.  If you know me, you know I love clearance, deals, and coupons.  There are some amazing ways to get deals out there and some sites I love to use.  I will tell you some of those sites and why I like them.  Hopefully you will find them useful as well :)  If you're a facebooker, most of these sites have facebook accounts as well that update frequently with new deals.


My Points :) - I put a smiley, because this is one of my all-time favorite sites.  Anytime you want to purchase something online, purchase through the link to your favorite websites on this site.  You will get points for everything you buy, emails you click on, and other various things.  You can use the points to score free gift cards.  We order online from time to time and are almost at our 2nd $50 amazon gift card. Check it out :)

Daily Deal Sites

Groupon - one of our favorite daily deal sites with new deals every day specifically for where you live - we've gotten great hotel, restaurant, shopping, etc... deals through groupon
Living Social - another fantastic  daily deal site - we've gotten some great hotel and restaurant deals
No More Rack - I haven't ordered from here yet, but they have great deals that change every day at noon cst - usually designer brand related for much cheaper.
There are LOTS more than this, but these are some of the most popular.

Couponing
There are lots of couponing websites, but these are some of my favorites:
Hip2Save - great site with lots of deals nationwide - she also has lots of great couponing tips and uploads videos explaining how to save more money
A Full Cup - my favorite couponing website with lots of information and support to help you on your couponing journey.  If you are looking for a specific coupon, search their coupon database!
My Milwaukee Mommy - Lots of local and nationwide deals - there are similar sites for other cities.
Krazy Coupon Lady - another great couponing site
*My Points, which I told you about above has a lot of the printable coupons available on their site.  When you print and use them, you get more points!

Miscellaneous
Pixel of Ink - If you have a kindle, this site could be your next best friend.
*Register for emails from your favorite restaurants and stores.  You get free things on your birthday :)
Educator Discounts - This site contains a list of 66 places that give teachers a discount - SCORE!


If you're new to the world of internet deals, this may seem like a large list.  Trust me, this is only the tip of the iceberg.  Check out one or two of the sites, and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment